Are you s startup entrepreneur; an aspiring entrepreneur with a business idea or a student? Learn what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur, and determine whether starting a business or working for an entity is the right path for you.
Entrepreneurship Essentials Course from HBS helps you turn an idea into a viable venture. You will learn how entrepreneurs validate concepts/products through structured experiments, refine their business strategy, and raise the capital (funding) necessary to create value and grow their business.
You'll Learn how to:
· Identify a business opportunity
· Evaluate an idea and assess the market
· Explore the risks and rewards of entrepreneurship
· Leverage experiments to validate concepts and refine your business strategy
· Discover the key financial decisions entrepreneurs must make in the early stages of a startup
· Understand the process of raising capital and how to speak to investors
The course is structured to be delivered over a four-week period with approximately 25 to 30 hours of material. You can complete the coursework on your own time while meeting regular deadlines.
NB: FROM JUNE, YOU PAY $1,050 (N390,000) to access this course. COVID19 has granted you this opportunity. Register now at www.online.hbs.edu/courses/free-business-lessons
Recognize what God has called you to be, accept the gifts He has given you and start building on them!